Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-15 Origin: Site
The HDPE bottle has a uniform color and gloss without obvious color differences in bright natural light. The surface of the HDPE bottle should be smooth and flat, without deformation and obvious scratches. There must be no sand holes, oil stains and air bubbles. The mouth of the bottle should be flat and smooth.
What are the production characteristics of HDPE bottles?
What are the advantages of the HDPE bottle?
What are the features of the HDPE bottle?
1. The production cost of HDPE bottle is also lower.
2. HDPE bottles produced by blow molding have high impact strength and high resistance to environmental stress cracking, which is very advantageous for the production of large capacity pharmaceutical plastic bottles
3. Since the blow mold is only made of dies, the wall thickness of the bottle body can be changed by simply adjusting the nozzle gap or extrusion conditions, which is very important for products that cannot accurately calculate the required wall thickness in advance. advantageous. Injection molding of the second team requires much higher cost to change the wall thickness of the product.
4. Blow molding can mold products with very thin walls, which cannot be molded by injection molding process
5. Blow molding can form complex, irregular and integral HDPE bottles. In spray blow molding, two or more parts must first be produced and then combined with snap closure, solvent bonding or ultrasonic welding. together.
1. HDPE bottles are simultaneously formed from raw materials into finished products, with a high degree of automation, without manual post-processing, labor-saving and hygienic, in accordance with GMP requirements for pharmaceutical packaging, especially suitable for the manufacture of medical bottles.
2. The HDPE bottle has a beautiful appearance, accurate bottle opening size and stable weight of plastic bottle.
3. The HDPE bottle is made by blow molding the injection molding preform at once, there is no waste at the bottle mouth and bottom of the bottle, and the bottle mouth is flat and has good sealing performance.
4. The HDPE bottle is suitable for making high quality and exquisite plastic hollow products such as cosmetic bottles, baby bottles, room cups, lamp balls, etc.
The raw material of HDPE bottle is high density HDPE polyethylene (density 0.935.0.965 g.cm³), which is light, non-toxic, colorless, odorless, tasteless, good chemical stability and does not absorb strong acids and alkalis and most solvents. Influence, wear resistance, cold resistance and moisture resistance are also relatively good and have sufficient strength, stiffness and impact resistance. A certain amount of low density polyethylene and linear polyethylene can be added to adjust the processing and use performance.
Room 903, Building A8, No. 2555 Xiupu Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China.
+86-21-20961227 / 8133279281