Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-12 Origin: Site
HDPE Bottle is a plastic bottle for oral solids produced by injection blow molding with high density polyethylene (HDPE) as the main raw material.
What are the characteristics of HDPE Bottle?
Can HDPE Bottle be recycled?
What are the quality requirements for HDPE Bottle?
1. Although hdpe material has high heat resistance, it still needs to be kept away from fire sources during storage, and pay attention to heat insulation. HDPE Bottle should be kept dry, clean and free of any impurities. It is worth noting that HDPE Bottle should be separated from flammable aromatic hydrocarbons, halogenated hydrocarbons and other organic solvents during transportation to avoid accidents.
2. Hdpe material is safe, non-toxic, odorless, and will not have peculiar smell like other pipes. At the same time, HDPE Bottle has excellent heat resistance and cold resistance, and its chemical stability, rigidity, toughness and mechanical strength are outstanding. HDPE Bottle has low water absorption and excellent insulation and radiation resistance. Due to the above advantages, HDPE has been widely used, and HDPE Bottle has been welcomed by the market.
The Hdpe plastic bottles are placed on a conveyor belt, washed and crushed to make a fingernail-sized colorful mixture. The HDPE Bottle is melted in an extruder, filtered, purified again, and after cooling, the plastic is processed into pellets, and several other plastics are processed similarly. After the factory gets this high-quality plastic granules, the machine can make plastic bottles of any shape by heating and extrusion, which means that the HDPE Bottle is made of another HDPE Bottle, and the recycling of renewable resources is completed.
1. Dissolution properties of HDPE Bottles: HDPE Bottles are packaging containers that directly contact drugs. Due to different production processes, some components may be dissolved by the over-contacted drugs, migrate and release toxic substances; or interact with drugs. Adsorption of active ingredients in medicines, thereby affecting the efficacy of medicines. Therefore, all HDPE Bottles need to be tested for raw materials before they are put into the market, including six index tests of solution clarity, heavy metals, pH value change, UV absorbance, easy oxides and nonvolatile.
2. Protective effect on the product: To ensure the integrity of the product is to prevent the drug from being affected by light and heat, as well as being affected by moisture and oxidation, resulting in the deterioration of the drug, the weakening of the drug effect or the loss of its original effect. Based on this, on the one hand, the HDPE Bottle should use materials with good heat resistance that are opaque and on the other hand, control the oxygen transmission rate and water vapor transmission rate of the container within a reasonable range to minimize the penetration of water and oxygen.
3. Sealing property: Especially the sealing property of the bottle mouth can greatly reduce the intrusion of external water and gas, which is mainly determined by the selection of sealing method and the design of bottle mouth and bottle cap.
Manufacturing with a commitment to quality and compliance, Gensyu-packaging has earned a leadership position in the dietary supplement packaging market. We have abounding experience of supplying high-quality, innovative, cost-effective and safe packaging to customers all over the world.